Our Vision: People with disabilities are fully accepted and participate in all aspects of society.
- Civil society organisations, the private sector and government are fully aware of and understand issues related to disability rights.
- LDPA head office and provincial branch offices have strong organizational capacity and leadership and are able to effectively represent all people with disabilities.
- LDPA is recognized as knowledgeable and skilled in the disability sector in the Lao PDR.
- LDPA establishes strong co-ordination and networks with other disabled people’s organisations and with civil society organisations.
- LDPA promotes independent living in society for people with disabilities.
Our Strategy: (Strategy 2016-2020 is currently being prepared)