The Lao Disabled People’s Association (LDPA) is a membership-based non-profit civil society organization for people with disabilities advocating disability rights and provides services to members based on their needs.
We are seeking a Human Resources Manager to maintain and enhance our human resources policies, programs, and practices. This full-time position is located in Vientiane Capital for a contract of 1 year with possible extension.
- Develops and maintains a human resources system that meets top management information needs.
- Manages records of salary, benefits program, child protection policy, hires, promotions, transfers, performance plans and reviews, terminations, and employee statistics for reporting.
- Promote a good relationship between the association and its employees.
- Prepares reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor degree in administration management, related fields or equivalent required
- Specialized training or experience in facilitation, management, child protection, or related field is advantageous
- 2 years experience working in an office and experience in human resources management is ideal
- Good with computer skills such as: Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, and the Internet
- Fluency in English and Lao language (written and spoken)
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills, proactive, and self motivated with strong morale
Work Environment and Demands
This position may require provincial or international travel. Experienced individuals with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply.
Child Protection Policy
All applicants are subject to reference checks and required to provide two references; specific questions pertaining to Child Protection will be addressed. All employees must read and agree to LDPA’s Child Protection Policies and Procedures.
Please apply by providing the following documents: CV, cover letter, proof of residence, diplomas or certificates, previous employment certificate of employment/termination, and certificate of criminal records.
(Deadline to Apply: 13 May 2016 at 16:00)
How to Apply
Please send all application documents in person to: Lao Disabled People’s Association Phonsavang-Nongtha Road, Unit No. 55 Ban Phonsavang, Chanthabouly District Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR For questions, please contact us at: email@example.com or (+856) 21 562 963